BeauBin 2 Year Warranty
Why do we offer a warranty?
At Peurgon, our priority is to design and produce products that are high quality and durable so that our customers receive the best value for their money. Our products have gone through rigorous testing and refinements over many years, and therefore we support our customers should an issue arise.
The BeauBin is produced in New Zealand from high quality, heavy duty plastic with a high level of UV resistance. This is critical for protection against New Zealand's high UV levels, where it's common for plastic products imported from overseas to deteriorate under our harsh UV rays.
The BeauBin's fittings and fixtures are also high quality, being either stainless steel or heavy duty aluminum alloy (where stainless steel can't be used) to avoid the development of rust. We have cut no corners to ensure that the BeauBin has the longest lifespan possible.
Offering a 2 year warranty means the BeauBin's price equals less than $1 a day (or a little more than the cost of a coffee each week) over the warranty period.
How does the warranty work?
From November 2020, our BeauBins come with a warranty for 2 years from the date of purchase against defects in manufacturing and workmanship. This warranty applies to the plastic and permanent components of the BeauBin. To date we have received no claims under the warranty, which is a testament to the high product quality.
We welcome our customers to get in touch with us if they experience any issues with the BeauBin. If we determine that a BeauBin has a manufacturing or workmanship fault that is covered by the warranty, we will arrange an appropriate remedy. The decision to repair, replace, partially refund or fully refund is solely at the discretion of Peurgon. We may offer more than one viable remedy and our intention is always to ensure that our customers are satisfied.
What is excluded from the warranty?
The BeauBin's 2 year warranty does not cover the following:
- Failures due to misuse or adaptations made to the BeauBin post-purchase.
- Accidental damage caused by unexpected or random events. For this we recommend checking with your insurance provider.
- Cosmetic imperfections due to manufacturing processes.
- Components that are replaceable or repairable e.g. plugs.
- BeauBin latches, which come with a 1 year warranty and can be replaced or repaired.
- BeauBin hay nets, which come with a 1 year workmanship warranty and can be replaced or repaired.
- If a BeauBin is passed on to a new owner who was not the original purchaser, then any remaining warranty is voided.